Many cities in China have been banned for more than 10 years. With the development of China's society, people have changed from poverty to gradual wealth. Vehicles have changed from bicycles to cars, and more than 10 years ago. It’s really awkward to take a motorcycle on the road. The rate of returning is absolutely embarrassing. But nowadays motorcycles are gradually marginalized by Chinese society, and more and more cities are joining the ban. Ranks, why? Can a motorcycle be banned?
More than 10 years ago, motorcycles were mainly used for transportation, and small vendors used to carry sporadic goods. In recent years, the use of motorcycles has changed, some for transportation, and some for sports and leisure, especially It is the rise of big-name motorcycles in recent years, which is the performance of motorcycle sports and leisure. Motorcycles belong to motor vehicles. They need to apply for a license, purchase insurance, and obtain a motorcycle driver's license before they can go on the road. That is to say, the motorcycle itself is in compliance with national standards and regulations. Why is it forbidden? Reasons for banned:
1. Danger: Because it is two wheels, the speed is fast, the stability is not good, and the meat is iron.
2. do not keep the rules: fast travel in the city traffic, do not obey the traffic rules, the accident rate is high.
3. criminals' crime tools: some criminals robbery by bicycle, run after the rush, fast, difficult to arrest.
Therefore, Chinese motorcycles have been labeled as “dangerous, unruly, and bad guys”. The national law does not prohibit motorcycles from going on the road. Many cities believe that motorcycles have the above problems and are difficult to manage. It. In Chinese society, motorcycle drivers are also affixed with the impression of “not doing business, playing people”. In recent years, as cars have generally entered Chinese families, motorcycle cyclists have been crowned with “poor people”. Labels, therefore, riding motorcycles in China is the unscrupulous person who is being examined by others with colored glasses. Motorcycles are severely marginalized by Chinese society.
So, does China need a motorcycle in the end?
1. China's rich and poor have great differences and economic development is unbalanced. In the vast rural and remote areas, motorcycles are still the means of transportation for people to live and live. Even if cars have gradually entered Chinese families, they cannot explain every China. The family can afford or afford the car, so the motorcycle is still a rigid demand.
2. In China's cities, there are municipalities directly under the central government, provincial capitals, second-, third-, and fourth-tier cities. The economies, population, and traffic conditions of these cities are very different. Young people in cities still need motorcycles as transportation.
3. In China's cities, there are many people working in the field. These people are at the bottom of the city. They are the builders of the city and the important contributors to the economic development of the city. They also need transportation. Motorcycles are the most suitable for them. Transportation.
4. The rise of motorcycle sports and leisure in recent years is entirely a product of social development. Because motorcycles are low in cost, low in cost and convenient for parking, they have become the first choice for some people who like sports and become substitutes for people's spiritual consumption. These people are pursuing a driving experience different from driving a car. It is the expression of freedom, passion, life tension and willpower. It is a manifestation of a positive and healthy attitude towards life. The motorcycle folk groups and organizations that have emerged in these years. This is illustrated.
Facts have proved that China is in great need of motorcycles, and what is the real reason for the Chinese local government to ban motorcycles?
1. It is difficult to manage. Some motorcycles are unlicensed and unlicensed, and they do not follow the rules. They have a high probability of traffic accidents and are difficult to investigate.
2. It is a high management cost. There are a large number of motorcycles. It is impossible to check every car. After the check, the fines are not fined. For the traffic police who have a fine economic task every month, it is better to check the car than to check the motorcycle. A large amount is easy to complete the task. A motorcycle from the card to the insurance to the annual review, from the driver's license to wearing a helmet to a compliant driving, there may be a transfer in the middle, the management department is really bothered, since the management cost is so high, it is better than a one-size-fits-all, prohibiting the household and entering the city, Everything is simple.
3. Is the responsibility to shirk. Motorcycles are difficult to manage, and management costs are high. Once a major traffic accident occurs, it will inevitably affect political achievements, affecting their own black silk hats, and the ban will reduce the accidents. The government and the competent authorities will also evade their responsibilities.
In this way, the Chinese style of ban is formed.